1. Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of related hardware and software.
3. Experience in virtual computing environments.
4. Familiar with Linux (RedHat) and SQL software
5. Professional Certification(s) are required Baseline Certification (IATII):
- CompTIA Security+ CE
6. Experience in RMF to include patch and STIG management
7. Candidate must have or be able to obtain a certificate or certification meeting evolving computing environment requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2012 (or newer)- HCI experience- VMWare Vsphere , Vcenter experience- Dell VRTX experience8. BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience (5-8 years)9. Ability to attain Secret clearance We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.