Senior level of experience in planning and scheduling various project workload. Must have experience in gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports. Must have experience in ensuring that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy. Must have experience in evaluating current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
SPECIALIZED JOB EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
• Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
• Planning and implementation activities,
• Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity,
• Working and communicating with military officers.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills POSITION-SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s management degree with four years’ experience or PMP/PMP equivalent with four years’ experience in relevant area or equivalent eight years’ experience with program management.
· Minimum of eight years of experience with the technical and analytical aspects associated with management, configuration, and operation of fixed and mobile VHF/UHF communications equipment. Equipment/skills desired as follows: Giant voice theory, Motorola Trunked LMR system 7.11 or above and Cambium PTP600 or above. POSITION-SPECIFIC TASKS:
>Land Mobile Radio and Mass Notification System Program Support
· Provide expertise on system modernization project management for microwave transmission systems, antenna systems, land mobile radio systems and outdoor mass notifications systems (i.e., Giant Voice).
· Provide analysis of the deployment and operation of these systems into the USCENTCOM AOR.. · Assist in the analysis and management of USAFCENT programs supporting Air Force Trunked Land Mobile Radio, conventional Land Mobile Radio, Microwave line of site, outdoor mass notification systems, and future Air Force technology employed into USCENTCOM’s AOR. · Assist with management of teams at different organizational levels to include resolving conflicts, communicating process and procedures, and enhancing understanding radio communication systems.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.