The Assessment Lead directs the assessment support of an internet-based social media program in Tampa, FL. The Lead supervises a team responsible for evaluating and executing assessment strategies. Requirements: 1) Collection of metrics to assess program effectiveness as it relates to both individual/team performance and the overall fulfillment of defined objectives; 2) Data management including parsing, sanitizing, & restructuring data from various sources and combining them into specific formats; 3) Use of operational details and intended outcomes to determine appropriate analyses and data requirements; and, 4) Conduct analyses, summarize results, and write reports and presentations able to provide actionable insights to a lay audience. The work environment is fast-paced, fluid and highly collaborative, but requires candidates with skillsets to complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Provide assessment through quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Evaluate and execute assessment strategies requiring collection metrics related to both individual and team performance and program objectives
• Restructure data from various sources, and analyzing the data to provide actionable insights
• Use Intermediate Excel skills to extract data from CSV & other delimited text formats, restructure data as needed (e.g., PivotTables, basic formulas), and update existing summary information (e.g., tables, graphics) for presentation to senior leadership
• Collect and synthesize qualitative vignettes that provide support for data interpretations
• Employ superior written communication to create meaningful stories by combining quantitative (e.g., correlation, trends over time) and qualitative data
• Work with stakeholders to ensure assessment products have the appropriate focus and are providing an accurate representation of the environment
• Active DoD Secret clearance required (minimum)
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university with a major in the Social Sciences (Political Science, Economics, Sociology, etc.), Business, or a related field
• Familiarity with basic statistical methods (e.g., GLM)
• Intermediate data analysis skills, including the ability to understand and work with structured data in standard (e.g., CSV, JSON) & nonstandard delimited formats and provide preliminary error checking (e.g., ensure correct parsing, missing values, valid data types)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using SQL to manipulate & analyze data stored in relational databases (e.g., MS Access, PostgreSQL)
• Ability to devise measurement strategy given a research question and existing data constraints
• Familiarity with advanced analytics (e.g., SNA, NLP, ML)
• Familiarity with data visualization including experience with common visualization software (i.e., R, Tableau)
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.