Designs fabricates modifies, and evaluates electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices.
1. Demonstrated experience using Keysight Technologies brand RF measurement equipment to include, but not limited to, network analyzers (linear and non-linear), power meters, spectrum/signal analyzers, signal generators, and noise figure analyzers.
2. Demonstrated experience / training in the operation of various electronic devices such as transmitters, receivers, power supplies, digital audio/video recorders, and audio repeaters and cellular devices.
3. Demonstrated experience working with a far field antenna measurement chamber such as a tapered far field chamber, an outdoor far field antenna range, or a compact range.
4. Demonstrated experience in the proper construction of RF cable/connector assemblies.
5. Demonstrated experience in one of the following antenna modeling software packages : HFSS, CST or FEKO.
6. Demonstrated experience working in a spherical, cylindrical or planar near field antenna measurement chamber or equivalent training.
7. Performs domestic and foreign travel to test and upgrade chamber equipment.
MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics; Electromagnetics preferred.
Keysight Technologies certification preferred, must be obtained within 90 days on the program.
10+ years of antenna design or antenna measurement chamber design and operation.
Two years of demonstrated experience in Python programming language preferred.
One year of programming / architectural programming experience in Visual Basic programming language or equivalent training preferred.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.