Business/Technical Project Leader responsible for the management of development teams for multiple applications. Responsible for leading development teams, budget forecasting, management projects successfully from development into production. Works with high level management to manage expectations to all major stakeholders. Responsible for health of applications, monitoring, application accreditations, incident management.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Ability to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project estimates and maintaining budget
• Ability to design computer solutions in conjunction with team Architects and Engineers
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
• Provides direction to the development and testing SCRUM teams
• Ability to conduct Agile Ceremonies
• Oversees Work Management
Knowledge with the following qualifications:
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge of Version One or similar work management tools
• Knowledge/experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Able to present and communication at all levels within an organization
Working knowledge (2+ years’ experience) of one of more of the following qualifications:
• SCRUM Master
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Prior Management and/or Leadership Experience
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.