General Dynamics IT (GDIT) is preparing to bid on a proposal for one of our Intel Community customers. We are leveraging our core and vast experience to Prime this effort. GDIT offers next level of mission centric
capabilities and would like you to be part of our team when we win!
We seek subject matter expertise for highly sensitive and important roles supporting and enhancing a global, mission-focused network infrastructure (NOT Enterprise IT) and related operational tools.
Dulles, VA. corridor.
- Active TS/ Poly required day one.
HIGHLY DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS
- Cisco, Juniper Training or Certification(s) highly desired
- Some labor categories include DOD Approved 8140/ 8570 (baseline certifications), Information Assurance (baseline certifications).
*These positions are not yet funded
REQUIREMENTS ACCEPTANCE/ TRANSITION (RAT) TEAM
- Project Managers (Senior), Account Administration, Systems Integrators (Full/Senior)
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management. -Typically supervises assigned staff, may include subordinate supervisors. - Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting. - May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks. - Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload. - Manages risk tracking process. - Attends customer meetings and may serve as client liaison - Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables. - Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.