Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as an Audio Visual Engineer at GDIT. Here, you'll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you'll make the end user's experience your priority and we'll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Audio Visual Engineer you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on TS/SCI cleared Audio Visual Engineer joining our team to support our intelligence customer in Springfield, VA or Arnold, MO.
HOW AN AUDIO VISUAL ENGINEER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
GDIT is seeking an Audio / Visual (AV) Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for the use and operation, movement, and storage of all AV equipment, and providing customer support in the use and troubleshooting of all audio-visual equipment.
Tasks and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
· Daily conference room checks: verify all equipment is online, functioning and charged
· Daily meeting support: hands on technical support resource for customers for all conference room meeting needs, including video, audio, webex, room computer connectivity, and lap connectivity
· Support customer during meetings, including video teleconferencing, video display of laptops and/or room computer presentations, WebEx setup
· Log all transactions with customers in ServiceNow
· Troubleshoot and resolve AV issues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
· BS and 5+ years of experience and/or equivalent combination of years of experience/education
· Experience supporting telephony, video, network and/or other collaboration devices
· Experience providing customer service and end user support
· Hands on experience troubleshooting and resolving A/V issues
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of four years' experience with AV technologies
· Additional experience with Cisco Telepresence endpoints, WebEx, Cisco CMS and Cisco Jabber
Location: Customer Site
US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE: ● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from ● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.