General Dynamics IT (GDIT) is preparing to bid on a proposal for one of our Intel Community customers. We are leveraging our core and vast experience to Prime this effort. GDIT offers next level of mission centric capabilities and would like you to be part of our team when we win!
We seek subject matter expertise for highly sensitive and important roles supporting and enhancing a global, mission-focused network infrastructure (NOT Enterprise IT) and related operational tools in the following areas:
Dulles, VA. corridor.
Cisco, Juniper, VMWare configuration, installation, and administration.
- Active TS/ Poly required day one.
HIGHLY DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS
- Cisco, Juniper Training or Certification(s) highly desired
- Some labor categories include DOD Approved 8140/ 8570 (baseline certifications), Information Assurance (baseline certifications).
* These positions are not yet funded
- Provide centralized customer or internal users with information and support related to a companys processes, products, and services.
- Provide key resource to answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and facilitate solutions to known problems (Junior/SME).
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software both in person and through the use of remote access tools. Provides end-user software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Operator, Office Administrative Staff (Jr - Full Performance)
- (Tier I) support, Computer Operator or Help Desk Analyst (Junior to Full Performance)
- Cyber Watch / Cyber Security Specialist (Junior to Full Performance)
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.