Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
Video Teleconferencing Systems
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Administrator with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Administrator you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Administrator joining our team to support our Regional Support Center in SWA at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
HOW A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
● Provide day-to-day setups of videoconferences and videoconference bridge operations.
● Install video switching devices, media converters, wall monitors/televisions, and video control devices that support AV systems.
● Troubleshoots hardware, software, infrastructure and AV problems.
● Performs maintenance actions including inspections, service contracts, and upgrades.
● Monitor and analyzes overall VTC equipment and system performance to ensure satisfactory operation.
● Present progress, and performance metrics information for briefings and other presentations.
● This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Must have an active U.S. Government SECRET clearance.
● Required Experience: 1+ years of related experience, or Associate's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.)
● Demonstrated experience in operation and configuration of audio-visual and telepresence systems.
● Professional appearance.
● Excellent customer presence as well as verbal and written communication skills.
● Valid driver's license.
● 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting VTC operations.
● Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex VTC problems.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Outstanding communication skills (verbal (including telephone) and written).
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
● Ability to meet internal paperwork requirements.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.