General Dynamics IT (GDIT) is preparing to bid on a proposal for one of our I Intel Community customers. We are leveraging our core and vast experience to Prime this effort. GDIT offers next level of mission centric
capabilities and would like you to be part of our team when we win!
We seek subject matter expertise for highly sensitive and important roles supporting and enhancing a global, mission-focused network infrastructure (NOTEnterprise IT) and related operational tools.
Dulles, VA. corridor.
Cisco, Juniper, VMWare configuration, installation, and administration.
- Active TS/ Poly required day one.
HIGHLY DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS
- Cisco, Juniper Training or Certification(s) highly desired
- Some labor categories include DOD Approved 8140/ 8570 (baseline certifications), Information Assurance (baseline certifications).
* These positions are not yet funded
INFRASTRUCTURE & ENGINEERING
- (Tier II) support, System Engineers, System Administrators, Linux Engineers (Senior/SME)
- Contributes to completion of specific engineering programs and projects. - Develops solutions to a variety of complex engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity. - Performs complex systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end. - Oversight of complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools. - Performs complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides complex solutions for security, backup and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains a range of documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.