General Dynamic Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for an Information Systems Security Manager working within the Defense Division, supporting an exciting new DoD program at Fort Meade, Maryland. We are seeking a proven leader with experience that includes the following skills: requirements gathering, design, development and implementation of software systems into new or existing infrastructure and ensuring the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for the Information Systems. This role calls for proficiency with DoD’s RMF as well as Information Assurance (IA) activities and procedures, including STIG implementations within the IT architecture. The ideal candidate will possess a degree in information technology, be technically adept, operationally agile, as well as completely committed to delivering high-quality and outstanding service availability.
• Continuous coordination with the cybersecurity personnel to meet cyber requirements for customer’s Information Technology systems.
• Maintain organizational situational awareness and initiate actions to improve or restore cybersecurity posture of assigned Information System
• Implement and enforce assigned IS cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by DoD and Federal cybersecurity-related documentation and standards.
• Develop and maintain backup schemes, devices, and schedules including the restoration from backup and retrieval of lost data utilizing Government approved tools. These tasks, among other administration and maintenance, shall be conducted IAW government approved processed and procedures.
• Review and evaluate the effects on security of system changes, including interfaces with other ISs and document all changes. Ensure that all ISs within area of responsibility have received a current ATO.
• At least 10 years' experience supporting operations for a global organization
• IAM Level III - CISM, CISSP (or Associate), or GSLC or IAT Level II - CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP Certification
• Significant experience working with Enterprise level customers
• Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Clearance level: Secret
BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.