Data Center Services
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Transform technology into opportunity as a Network Engineer Senior with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Network Engineer Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Network Engineer Senior joining our team to manage datacenter operations in support of customer in Colorado. Relocation to Colorado will be required once once training in Maryland is complete after 3-6 months..
HOW A NETWORK ENGINEER SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Responsible for code upgrades, compliance activities, and troubleshooting of network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers.
● Assisting with modernization projects including firewall upgrades
● Ability to troubleshoot firewall issues and work with customers in resolving firewall rule issues
● Job role requires ability to support on-call during scheduled rotation
● Ability to maintain network devices and perform daily maintenance
● Ability to troubleshoot and maintain Datacenter equipment
● Ability to work on storage devices and perform daily O&M tasks
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related exp*
● Required Technical Skills: Performs maintenance and upgrade of networks including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and networks
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/poly
● Required Skills and Abilities: Maintains network integrity and connectivity while ensuring compliance with policies and maintains system backup and recovery capability
● Location: On-Site in Annapolis Junction, MD and then relocation to On-Site in Colorado
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA - Security+ - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.