- Works independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Clearly communicates understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect
- Structures analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Collaborates and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- As needed, supports enterprise access manager/validator for Army intelligence users to access ICPKI-enabled databases, communities of interest (COI), and entitlement/mission managers on mission networks such as NCTC Current, Joint Entitlement Management System (JEMS), and GATEKEEPER.
- As required, develops concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Participates in special projects as required
Associates degree with 7 years experience in or in support of an intelligence discipline OR High School Diploma with 9 years experience in or in support of an intelligence discipline
Ability to obtain DoDD 8140.01 (formerly DoDD 8570.01-M) certification / IT Level II within 30 calendar days of indoctrination at HQ INSCOM.
Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
DoDD 8140.01 (formerly DoDD 8570.01-M) certification / IT Level II
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.