Responsible for developing and implementing programs to ensure that all products and services meet company standards and customer requirements.
1. Develops and implements supply chain programs to ensure that all products and services meet or exceed company standards and customer requirements.
2. Develops and maintains supply chain risk management program.
3. Ensures adequate product and services testing prior to implementation.
4. Administers problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
5. Develops and conducts quality-related training.
6. Works closely with customers, managers and technical staff to assure adherence to quality standards.
7. Understands and interprets ISO 9000/FAR requirements.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Minimum of five years of related quality assurance experience, including supervisory experience. Secret clearance. Professional or internal certification(s) may be required, depending on job assignment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.