GDIT NCMMIS is a claims processing system for the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS) to which North Carolina citizens have become entitled through enrollment in benefit plans offered by the State of North Carolina. The NCMMIS call center supports this system by handling inbound calls from hospitals and physicians concerning claims and enrollment inquiries.
The program is seeking a Customer Service Rep that will provide assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of NC Medicaid providers supported by a multi-customer contact or help desk environment. Responds to providers and recipient calls, providing a single point of contact for report problems, make inquires and obtaining guidance about any or all services provided by the service center.
Essential Job Functions
• Answers incoming phone calls on behalf of client; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers.
• Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client.
• Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information.
• Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service.
• Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
• Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation.
Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
Responds to inquiries received through phone, email, or face-to-face contact with a customer about the company, products, or services in a timely and accurate manner.
Tracks questions and answers via a computer, as well as enter orders.
Escalates more complex questions to more experienced specialists.
Customer service and Medicaid experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.