· Candidate must be an US citizen able to obtain DHS Public Trust clearance and USCIS EOD to start work
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop staffing plan focused on building capable CONUS and OCONUS IT team
-Provide oversight, guidance, direction, and leadership to all contracted team members assigned to program
· Provide briefings to leadership, create reports and documentation on demand, ensure deliverable compliance, and interface between customer organization and team members
· Provide overall responsibility for the success of the contract team effort, to include managing staff, process and project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling all collaborative efforts of the contract staff
· Work with the account manager, to provide effective and efficient management of the Contractor’s effort
· Create and deliver presentations, and represent the team in briefings and in presentations
· Experience with leading, managing, and working in an ITIL v3 or v4 framework to deliver enterprise services
· Effective time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines, to multi-task, to plan, organize and prioritize work assignments and pay close attention to detail.
Participates in special projects as required. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
· Bachelor's degree, related field or the equivalent and/ or 15 years related experience.
· 8+ years of IT Project Management
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams
· Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting an teamwork mentality
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate events, individuals and groups
· Experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
· Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management skills
Desired Education, Experience, and Skills
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· US Citizen with DHS Public Trust suitability clearance/EOD
· Experience with any DHS agencies or entities
- Understanding of DHS-4300 and DHS Change Management process
· Understanding of ServiceNow in a Tier 1 - 4 support role
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.