Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
• Supervises the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
• Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
• Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
• Directs staff through subordinate “lead” employees.
• Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures.
• Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
• Reviews and compiles operations records, including floor inspection reports, and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
• Participates in special projects, as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience.
5+ years of related experience in mechanical production, assembly or construction.
7 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.