Are you a current GDIT employee interested in obtaining a security clearance? Our Security Clearance Sponsorship Program enables qualified GDIT employees to pursue obtaining a security clearance and enhancing their careers.
GDIT is seeking an IT Program Manager for our restricted and ODNI Sector/ I&HS Division.
This individual will manage and be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work staff supervision financial and business development activities. Position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenue of $25-100M.
· Prime POC for all Customer interface and communication on Program. Responsible for overall Customer satisfaction. Possess a deep understanding of Customers existing and future needs, and ensure GDIT is meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
· Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
· Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
· Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
· Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
· Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
· Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
· Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
· Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
· Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
· Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
· Participates in special projects as required
Benefits of this Opportunity:
· A clearance opens every door at GDIT within your chosen career path.
· GDIT has positions for Managers, Developers, Sys Admins, Network Engineers, Cyber Security professionals, Project Integrators, System Integrators, and many more IT related jobs.
· GDIT Currently has over 3000 jobs that require a TS clearance.
· In todays environment GDIT seeks professionals that want to support the interests of National Security
· Obtaining a TS clearance is a significant investment in your future career opportunities
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
· 5+ years of related program management experience
· Ideal candidate will excel in fast paced environment
· Strong understanding of Program Management methodologies
· Ability to communicate technical requirements and/or business issues to senior level customers
· Masters Degree
· Active FSP Clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.