Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Graphics Specialist, Website/SharePoint Manager.
Support the development and execution of F-35 Program strategic communications under the purview of the Office the Chief Strategy Officer (OCSO) through the development of written products that will be incorporated in: stakeholder-requested output; planned periodic output; JPO internal workforce communications; strategic messaging; and/or, messaging and media engagements surrounding F-35 Program activities.
Working as part of a cross-functional team to build communication strategies for effective program communications.
Partnering with Subject Matter Experts across the organization to help build an effective strategy to enhance internal and external program reporting.
Supporting the development of critical communications strategies and products focused on inclusion, change management, and seamless flow of information from top to bottom.
Collaborating with SCC teammates to generate timely, high-quality, precise, and unified information as part of an overarching F-35 Enterprise Strategic Communications Plan.
Assist in ensuring consistent messaging across all channels, mediums, and products.
· BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Management, or a degree relevant to the position
Minimum Experience Required:
· Exceptional editing, writing, listening, planning, critical thinking, project management and problem-solving skills A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in DoD or corporate, internal or external communications
· Track record of designing, developing, and writing internal and external communications in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) or major consumer technology industry
· Experienced with content strategy, planning, writing, and managing of content from the research stage to publication
· Excellent project management skills with ability to develop and execute multiple programs, with minimal supervision
· Proven ability to convey highly complex technical information in a clear, concise and compelling fashion with work samples available for review
· Exceptional oral, interpersonal, and briefing skills, and the ability to effectively work with leadership team
Security Clearance: Secret clearance.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.