Team GDIT is seeking Training Specialists to provide highly specialized, comprehensive, analytical training and technical services in direct support of Fleet Deployment Training Programs.
- Experienced subject matter expert for respective task requirements (e.g. Academics, Warfare Area(s), Program or Policy support).
- Experienced training specialist
- Experience conducting fleet training analysis to identify gaps, training needs and solutions.
- Experience developing and modifying training event/exercise scenarios.
- Experience delivering training in person and/or online.
- Experience developing training curriculum.
- Experience managing training projects
- Experience designing custom training to meet Fleet/Joint training objectives.
- Excellent public speaker/presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications in one or More of the Following Functional Areas:
- Experience at the instructor/evaluator level on a Strike Group or Numbered Fleet Command staff or equivalent DoD staff involving synthetic BMD mission planning and execution.
- Experience as JSAF operator
- Experience with the TLAM program including involvement in all major phases of TLAM training events (Phases I thru III).
- Experience on a Strike Group or Numbered Fleet Command staff or equivalent DoD staff in a position involving GCCM-M/JADOCS and associated system operations.
- Experience in academic instruction with a Navy training command
- Experience at senior management level on a Strike Group or Numbered Fleet Command staff or equivalent DoD staff in a position.
Ability to attain and maintain a US Secret security clearance; some positions require TS/SCI
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.