Seeking a KMI/KOAM Manager to work with a small federal/DoD office in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities for the KMI/AKOAM Manager include: • Safeguarding, accounting for and processing of COMSEC material and the initialization and endorsement of proprietary End Cryptographic Units in strict conformance with NSA CSS Policy Manual 3-16 and related security doctrine • Troubleshooting COMSEC equipment and processes • Ordering COMSEC Material and Key Management Planning • Initialization and endorsement of proprietary End Cryptographic Units (ECU).
• Briefing/training/documenting COMSEC responsibilities to new end-users and authorized personnel with access to COMSEC storage areas.
Additional Security Responsibilities may include:
• System administration support/assistance of security team/branch network, hardware and software.
• System administration support/assistance of access control and CCTV systems. • End-user support of security systems.
Qualifications for the KMI/KOAM Manager include: • Must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Additional pre-screening security questionnaire will be required.
• Completion/Certification of KMI Training Course.
• Minimum 3+ years of COMSEC, KMI, KOAM Experience • Experience performing COMSEC Activities such as audits and inventory checks • Maintain a record of COMSEC Custodians and Alternates • Preferred candidates will have additional technical background/skills/experience in system administration duties.
• Preferred candidates will have one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, Network+, CCNA-Security, Network+, SSCP
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.