and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning
or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure
quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and
analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.