7. Serves as a liaison between the recruiting team and program management team.
8. Drives business operations by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, requisitions, offers, proposals etc.
9. Creates staffing matrices and builds resumes for proposal efforts as assigned.
10. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
11. May also perform services on assigned tasks.
12.Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
13. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
16. Analyze Business Area staffing trends to identify appropriate C86 LCATs to source and interview for.
17. Ensures ePMO is accurate and up to date for responsible programs
18. Participate in Gov. PMRs
19. FSP desired
20. Ability to obtain a FSP if required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.