The successful applicant must be able to analyze user needs and perform research and provide functional support on a variety of projects including:
- Advising and providing staff assistance to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation on significant security assistance matters pertaining to the export of US Army military technology Worldwide.
- Monitoring, reviewing, analyzing, and coordinating security assistance and export issues with DoD and non-DoD agencies to ensure compliance with established policies, to include: the NDP, Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), the Foreign Assistance Act, the Arms Export Control Act, and other legislation.
- Reviewing Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) export requests for Technology Security Foreign Disclosure (TSFD) and US Army export policy issues. Drafting export license provisos appropriate to the sensitivity of the technology using Army and OSD policy guidance for USG review and signature.
- Documenting all analysis and enter the finding in the USXPORT and Army Export Control System (Army ECS).
- Understand and use the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) United States Munitions List (USML), the Export Administration Regulation (EAR) Commerce Control List (CCL).
- Review FMS and DCS export requests.
- Draft Correspondence for Director NI and DASA. Write point papers and information paper on country and FMS topics to support NI, DASA and ASAALT meetings and activities.
- Coordinate with NI Staff, DSCA, USASAC and Army PM’s and PEO’s to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Keep the client and US and foreign customers informed on issues in a timely manner.
- Backup colleagues in their absence.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.