REQ#: RQ49746 Technical Writer w/ TS/SCI and Poly (Open)
Travel Required: None
Requisition Type: Regular
Eagle Alliance is looking for a Technical Writer that holds a TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
• General Dynamics Information Technology is an industry leader in the delivery of IT support to a range of government agencies
• You will have the ability to interface with executive level clients
• You will interface with GDIT program leadership to execute designated requirements, as well as have the ability to provide innovative new solutions
• You will have the ability to interface with technical resources to help translate requirements from technical jargon to executive level communications
In this role, a typical day will include:
• Collaborate with the Information Systems Security team
• Perform daily project status assessments with the client, team, and technical resources. You will translate technical information into executive-level presentations in MS Power Point, Word and Excel
• Translate a range of technically-focused reporting into a clear, concise message that is easily understood by non-technical executives
Bachelors degree and six years relevant experience, or four additional years of experience in lieu of degree
Experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
TS/SCI with Poly is required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.