Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Red Team Software DevOps Specialist
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Red Team Software DevOps Specialist at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Red Team Software DevOps Speicalist, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Red Team Software DevOps Specialists joining our team to perform integrated, multidisciplinary assessments that identify vulnerabilities of critical DoD systems, networks, architectures and assets.
HOW A RED TEAM SOFTWARE DEVOPS SPECIALIST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Executes computer network operations against official U.S. government organizations worldwide for the purpose of strengthening information system security, identifying potential intrusions and vulnerabilities, and recommending mitigation strategies
● Leads and facilitates developer team in creating tools, exploits, and code for use on red cyber operations
● Architects and maintains the DevOps environment
● Conduct Dev Ops review of code for operational approval
● Conduct open-source research on cyber related vulnerabilities and exploitation development.
● Script or develop in one or more language (e.g., C, C++)
● Reverse engineer analyzing source code to develop tools or exploits
● Analyze operational Techniques Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) and developing exploits and scripts to automate and improve operational processes
● Document safe and secure usage for internally and externally developed tools IAW Red Team policies and procedures
● Leverage existing proof of concept code to build and tailor exploits for use in Command and Control (C2) tools
● Support the development and tuning of C2 tools to enhance effectiveness and reduce detection likelihood
● Support urgent development requests as required in support of assessments. Tailored tools and exploits may require assembly, testing, and approval within 24 hours of identifying a vulnerability.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) or Degree
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: IAT Level III Certification
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI
● Required Skills and Abilities: Strong technical and problem solving skills; Strong oral and written communication skills
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
GIAC Certified Penetration Tester - Global Information Assurance Certification - GIAC
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.