Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Warehouse Specialist supporting material control and supplying jobsites with correct material to complete task in a timely manner. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Warehouse Specialist you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Warehouse Specialist joining our team to will have to multi task and keep clear and correct inventory records. They will need to detailed oriented and willing to communicate with the customers and fellow employees. Must be willing to show up to work ready to perform their job to the best of their ability. They will need to be able to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, etc. They will need to be a Team Player and be willing to help others and also access help to complete the Tasks for the customers.
HOW A WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Willing to go the extra to give the customer what is needed.
● When material has been misplaced they must be willing to help others locate material and get it ready for shipping to the jobsites.
● When a fellow Team member is out sick they must be willing to step up and fill in.
● Doing inventories correctly is important because it means the customer gets their ship repaired on time and with the right material.
● They will use the SAIW/IMD inventory system on their computers to record their inventory work and the locations the material has been placed so others can find the material at any time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: High School Diploma/GED
● Required Experience: 1+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: skills using computers and Microsoft Office
● Required Skills and Abilities: Needs to be able to multi Task and be detailed oriented
● Location: GDIT 1545 Crossways Blvd. Suite H
●**US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.