Responsible for designing planning implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
1. Assists in design and development of relational databases.
2. Identifies information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
3. Assists with new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Assists with business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
#Oracle #database #dbanavy
2+ years of experience. CompTIA Security+ or equivalent within 6 months of hire date. Experience with Oracle preferred.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.