· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems other related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated experience with programming.
· Experienced in computer systems and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
· Demonstrated knowledge with software deployments.
· Demonstrated experience detecting, reporting, and explaining defects effectively using JIRA.
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in developing software products such as: Java-Script, JAVA.
· Demonstrated experience with the Agile methodology.
· Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills for solving technical problems.
· Demonstrated communication skills to convey technical concepts.
· Experience or familiarity with ServiceNow.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
· Experience applying software engineering techniques and best practices.
· Experience with version control systems, such as Git or Subversion.
· Experience with Web Technologies (.Net, HTML and XML, Angular, Bootstrap) and working in a
· Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow.
· Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL/SSO, and other widespread enterprise technologies integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, CP, FTPS
· Demonstrated experience or knowledge testing applications for compliance to accessibility stand ards,
including use of JAWS.
· Experience with ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher knowledge of other frameworks
such as COBIT.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.