At GDIT our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldnt be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
Are you ready to join and grow our 30,000 everyday heroes?
Were looking for a Subcontracts Administrator- Advisor to provide support and subject matter expertise related to the subcontract life-cycle (but not limited to) Non- Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Proposals, Subcontract Negotiation, Purchase Orders and Closeout.
A Day in the Life:
- Develops and administers subcontracts and other agreements of intermediate value and risk in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
-Creates subcontract solicitations.
- Supports proposal efforts.
- Negotiates price/cost and subcontract or other agreement provisions, including conducting Fair and Reasonable determinations and completing Price Analyses
- Reviews and routes subcontract invoices for stakeholder review, approval, and payment.
- Compiles reports for Subcontracts and/or Project Management.
- Works with other program and functional area staff.
- Ensures compliance with company policy, regulation, and performance parameters.
- Participates in and/or manages special projects as required.
- Begins to mentor/train co-workers as it pertains to Subcontract Administration.
-Minimum of 8+ years of related experience
-FAR knowledge and other agency supplements
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.