Active Directory (AD)
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
GDIT is your place. Make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Systems Engineer joining our team to support Government activities in Washington, D.C., Sterling, VA, or Annapolis Junction, MD.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer supporting the Government, you will be a part of a team charged with engineering solution for Windows/Application personalization and customization data for thick and virtualized Windows clients.
In this role, a typical day may include:
· Designing, implementing, and optimizing the follow applications and services: Invanti’s user Workspace Management and Microsoft FSLogix solution in both physical and virtual environments.
· Integrating and managing the following network and/or domain services: Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS), Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPO), Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS), F5 traffic optimization, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop enterprise deployments and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain a CI poly.
· Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements including one of the following: Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP, CySA+, or CCNA Security.
· Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
· Experience within web services with Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS), Microsoft SQL server in highly available configurations, and Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
· Proficiencies in the following:
· Windows Server OS with managing various Roles and Features
· Active Directory with managing Group Policy Objects
· Understanding and troubleshooting Windows Desktop Profiles
· Desired certifications/trainings:
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
Full-flex work week
401K with company match
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA - Security+ - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.