Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Deputy Site Lead
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Deputy Site Lead in support of the Southwest Asia (SWA) Regional Support Center (RSC) and Army Field Support Brigade located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Deputy Site Lead, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a high-speed, qualified professional joining our team to perform a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. The RSC Deputy Site Lead will support the RSC Site Lead in every aspect of the day-to-day operations of the RSC which includes all Maintenance, Logistical, Financial, and administrative functions.
HOW A DEPUTY SITE LEAD WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Perform complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
● Assist with the staffing, operating and running the facilities for the designated location.
●Manage staff that supports all levels of maintenance and logistics for C5ISR capabilities such as electronics (i.e., high frequency (HF) radios, Trojan, Prophet, Thermal Weapons Sights, and Firefinder), fiber optic, satellite, imaging, mechanical, power and electrical, counter-improvised explosive device (C-IED), counter mortar, and aerial survivability equipment; and Post Production Software Support/Post Deployment Software Support (PPSS/PDSS) - all software support actions.
● Manage all operations in terms of ensuring quality work gets completed on time.
● Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met
●Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Minimum of 9 years of experience with a B.A./B.S; Minimum of 11 years of experience with a A.A./A.S; Minimum of 15 years of experience without a degree.
● Required Experience: 15+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: Material Management experience, GCSS-Army, LMP.
● Security Clearance Level: Secret
● Required Skills and Abilities: , Six Sigma, systems sustainment maintenance, human resources management, excellent communication and people skills.
● Location: On Customer Site
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
15 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.