GDIT TSS is looking for a Endpoint Engineer to maintain GD CHQ’s 350 Windows 10 endpoint systems and 300+ iOS mobile devices compliant with GD operations and security policies
In this position, you will
·Operate, upgrade and manage Microsoft Intune management services
Design, maintain and manage device configuration policies to enforce security and configuration policies across all devices.
· Design and maintain the structure and operating procedures for managing on premise and Azure Active Directory services for user and device related AD policies.
· Design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Windows Defender, BitLocker, Intune, and Group Policy.
· Document architecture, procedures, and train Level 1 support staff where applicable.
· Articulate the value proposition of New Signature services.
· Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert.
· Develop relationships with client stakeholders to understand their business challenges and identify additional optimization opportunities
· Provide backup GD CHQ users with a ‘white glove’ concierge support experience in providing new services and troubleshooting and restoring existing services
· Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
· If necessary, liaise with vendor and third-party support vendors
· Experience in deployment of Windows 10
· Design and deployment of Windows 10 solutions using Intune and Group Policy
· Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies including Azure AD, Intune, Office 365
· Application Packaging and Distribution
· Device compliance monitoring and reporting
· Enterprise Security Patch management
· Background in Windows Desktop Deployment and Management
· Background in Windows Server including: Hyper-V, PKI, Active Directory
*This position requires travel to Virginia facility
* This position requires US citizenship
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Good written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to conduct research into client hardware and software issues and products as required.
· Ability to present ideas
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.