1. Serves as a top level clinician with technical or functional expertise supporting one or more clients.
2. Performs highly specialized clinical analysis, literature reviews, best practice analysis to ensure current clinical guidelines are integrated into technologies.
3. Works with clients to identify business needs and coordinates a plan to meet the business needs.
4. Applies clinical expertise and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing clinical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.