4. Must have experience with satellite/RF systems analysis including link
budgets, noise analysis, modulation/demodulation signal analysis, and
forward error correction coding.
5. Prior datalink troubleshooting skills
6. Must have the capability to organize schedule, coordinate work phases,
and determine the appropriate approach at the task level or , with
assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of complex
7. Provide support for commercial and military satellite acquisition
8. Manages SATCOM projects from concept to delivery of hardware solution.
9. Prepares plans, systems specifications and equipment operating
Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or master’s degree with 4 years of experience
A current IAT II Certification is required at time of hire.Minimum SECRET clearance We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.