We are GDIT. Our work depends on a Senior Financial Analyst joining our team to support program activities in Falls Church, VA.
IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
· Coordinate with GDIT Contracting staff and the Program Manager to monitor cost, identify related risk and recommend mitigation
· Coordinate with Program Manager and functional managers, and GDIT Program Analysts to provide input, maintain program information and prepare briefs, suspense responses and charts as necessary
· Ensure compliance with GDIT finance process and procedures
· Review and approve for payment subcontractor invoices for accuracy and compliance with subcontract terms and approved labor rates
· Prepare contract client invoicing as required
· Performs complex financial/administrative reporting for major contracts
· Support processing of special pays and allowances of deployed OCONUS staff
· Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements
· Prepare pricing support to programs as required
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Accounting, Finance, Business, etc.) plus 5+ years of relevant experience
· Government contract experience supporting finance or program side
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience analyzing expenses and tracking budgets
· Experience managing a large DOD Army contract in a performance driven corporate environment
· Knowledge with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) is preferred
· Oracle experience preferred
· Experience w EACs, pricing/profitability analysis, and DSO analysis experience preferred
The likely salary range for this position is $76,000 - $114,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.