GDIT is seeking a Graphic Design and Information Specialist in support of the Military Operational Medicine Research Program located at Fort Detrick, MD.
The position shall be responsible for supporting the MOMRP as the on-site graphics and information specialist. Major tasks:
(1) Support the MOMRP graphic design and information needs which includes designing and preparing briefing slides, fact sheets, brochures, meeting and conference support materials, and other marketing materials to effectively communicate complex medical research concepts to a wide variety of audiences, including senior Department of Defense (DoD) leadership;
(2) Manage the MOMRP on-line website design, photographic and research project informational elements to present a clear, concise, and professional image of the MOMRP online and in print;
(3) Manage the MOMRP intramural and extramural project websites to ensure that projects, budgets and reports can be tracked for progress as part of the planning, programming and budgeting role of the MOMRP
(4) Compile and maintain program data in applicable database systems, to include developing and maintaining electronic master files for all research and development program activities within assigned areas, including files such as minutes, briefings, and presentations; high level of proficiency creating and maintaining informational spreadsheets, financial spreadsheet skills desirable
(5) Provide graphics support to other customers within the US Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC).
Ability to work with multiple levels of scientific and military personnel and information technology specialists, and to accommodate shifting deadlines and organizational requirements.
Software: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, basic Web design knowledge
Desired Qualifications:Designs and develops graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing material, and other visual communications mediaDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.