General Dynamics is a Fortune 100 company that has served the U.S. Government for more than 50 years. Our approach focuses on individual task orders and takes advantage of our extensive team capabilities. Our dedicated Information Technology (IT) professionals are experienced in designing, building, integrating, and configuring Maximo solutions. The IBM Maximo product is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solution. The product has evolved over more than two decades from a simple point-of-use system, through a departmental system, to an enterprise-class system capable of supporting maintenance operations for simple and complex assets.
With a team of Maximo solution professionals and Subject Matter Experts (SME), GDIT has built our strength upon 25+ years of Maximo experience working with multiple customers within the federal government, state, and local government, as well as commercial entities. We provide cradle to grave support from requirements gathering to daily help desk assistance. Our knowledge of the base Maximo product allows our team to incorporate industry best practices, when applicable, as changes occur in asset management, work order management processes, supply chain management, and system integration areas. Combined, we provide a complete technical approach to meet end user needs.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is searching for an experienced Functional Analyst to function as a subject matter expert for a Computerized Maintenance Management System being developed in Montgomery.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Working with users to document requirements, designing/customizing screens to meet those requirements, developing user documentation, testing the system to ensure requirements are meet, and supporting implementation the completed system
· Implementation responsibilities include the migration of data from legacy systems, training users, and providing on-site help desk support
· Individual will be required to work closely with other analysts and programming personnel
· BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
· 2+ years of experience
· Secret clearance eligible
· CompTIA Security+ certification preferred
· Prior experience with maintenance management systems and client/server applications is a plus
· This position will require some travel
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.