Must meet the certification requirement on the SPIN-C or individual task order.
Lead level “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
Lead level experience in the following:
• Managing system databases to include compilation of systems reports and overall system performance
• Managing a Department of Defense (DOD) classified COMSEC account in accordance with National Security Agency (NSA) and specified service regulations
• Managing and supervising communications support personnel
• COMSEC (KMI and EKMS) standards
• Generation and distribution of electronic keys from national and service level sources to the end-item communications security component (End Cryptographic Unit - ECU)
>> Top Secret clearance is required.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.