• Perform and maintain DAG support functions to include recognition programs, training, security
• Manage Tracking Information and Enterprise Response (TIER) actions for supported office
• Analyze and assign or perform actions as appropriate
• Coordinate responses and assess for accuracy prior to senior management review
• Manage and execute the action tracking process; develop standard operating procedures and serve as facilitator for user requirements
• Monitor progress on actions, generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending and new actions
• Disseminate policy and legislative changes to appropriate parties internal to the organization
• Draft, proofread, edit and provide final review of internal and external correspondence
• Coordinate and maintain presentations for audiences; maintain a quality control process for all presentations
• Participate in DAG-related meetings
• Participate in internal committees, Integrated Process Teams (IPT), working groups and task forces
• Manage records generated during the execution of the Directorates’ projects and programs in accordance with Federal laws and regulations, as well as Directives and Instructions.
Desired Skill Set:
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: federal acquisitions, Department of Defense (DoD) or the /Intelligence Community (IC) budget & finance processes, and National Security policy
• Demonstrated experience in systems engineering or project/ program management or both.
• Demonstrated experience working with senior executives at multiple organizational levels
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Demonstrated experience adapting to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility
• Demonstrated experience fostering solid relationships that promote cooperation and communicate expectations
• Demonstrated experience analyzing situations and make well informed decision
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
10 years within any Government with 5 years within IC or DoD
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.