Seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Norwalk, CA.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for strategic intelligence products, with proven ability to mentor and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Background working on counterterrorism and intelligence, including, but not limited to: international terrorism, domestic terrorism, transportation security, weapons of mass destruction, cyber threats, agro-terrorism, public health, anti-terrorism/force protection, critical infrastructure protection, policy development, and acting as a public safety liaison
- Developing and establishing relationships with local, state, and Federal agency partners
- Background in Federal, state, or local agencies, including, but not limited to: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); Department of Homeland Security (DHS) including the National Operations Center (NOC); Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA); the California Department of Justice (DOJ); and local law enforcement agencies.
- Working in a multi-agency environment and/or federal task force
The Intelligence Analyst duties include:
- Provide proficient and authoritative intelligence analysis to support senior level decision-makers and other public safety customers in achieving their objectives in law enforcement and other public safety and security operations
- Mentor and collaborate with team members on intelligence analysis products; provide editorial feedback to meet the client’s high-quality standards
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned public safety and security topics
- Conduct all-source, integrated intelligence analysis relating to complex public safety and national security topics
- Identify threats, trends, and new developments by analyzing raw information
- Write short-suspense, all-source intelligence products based on varying sources of intelligence disciplines
- Conduct briefings as needed for varying levels of customers
- Identify intelligence gaps and submit requirements to fill those gaps
- Conduct exhaustive database searches; extract and analyze the information
- Prioritize, categorize, and respond to requests for information
- Conduct multi-discipline analyses of complex, network-centric target sets
- Use computer-based applications, including graphics and presentation software, databases.
A bachelors degree from an accredited institution is desirable, plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting intelligence analysis in a Federal intelligence agency, the military, or state and/or local law enforcement intelligence unit
An associates degree from an accredited institution, plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience conducting intelligence analysis in a Federal intelligence agency, the military, or state and/or local law enforcement intelligence unit
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.