Asset Inventory Management
Asset Management Systems
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Apply your expertise to advance the mission and optimize our business strategy as a Property Administrator Sr at GDIT. Here, you’ll support solving some of our clients’ biggest challenges and help us grow the business.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Property Administrator Sr you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Property Administrator Sr joining our team to order, catalog, organize and dispose of IT Assets and be responsible for process documentation supporting the Department of Energy
a typical day will include:
The Asset Management Technician will update processes to catalog existing assets, disposed of EOL assets and order replacements where necessary, referencing existing government processes and toolsets.
• work with federal management to update and drive a process
• account for assets
• dispose of assets
• list assets for disposal
• report assets inventoried
• report assets disposed
• Participates in special projects as required
• Ability to work well with others and communicate with supervisors
• Computer literate
Your success will be measured through an accurate asset inventory and timely reporting of inventory and disposal of information.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or a related field.
● Required Experience: 8+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills:
• Strong knowledge of asset management processes and procedures
• Excellent inventory and cost-management skills
• Experience with various licensing models, understanding of hardware contracts
• Strong experience in ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow
• Strong experience in asset scanning technologies and solutions
• Experience in identifying and creating workflows
• Submit to random drug screening
• May require occasional travel
• Asset Management Certification preferred
● Security Clearance Level: Top Secret\DOE Q
● Required Skills and Abilities:
● Preferred Skills: Experience with Sunflower Asset Management Systems a plus
● Location: Hybrid, On Customer Site
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
8 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CAMP: Certified Asset Management Professional - IAITAM
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.