GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Systems Security Accreditation (SSA) Manager joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
This position is NOT yet funded
RQ56952 Systems Security Accreditation (SSA) Manager with TS/SCI Clearance
Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Computer Science, IT related or security related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to contribute
- Experience working with federal government clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Performs duties with opportunity to exercise initiative, independent judgement and discretion under minimal supervision.
- Responsible to obtain ATT and ATO
PROVIDES MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT
- Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Creating and maintaining the Systems Security Plan (SSP)
- Ensures all necessary Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) are in accordance with the Security Plan
- Ensures software is certifiable and accredited with ICD 503
- Provides system security process support
- Supports reaccreditation
- Ensures compliance with DISA STIGs
- Ensures security classification and markings are available
- Ensures compliance with NISPOM
- Ensures facility accreditation in accordance with ICD 705
- Ensures unclassified and classified work adheres to security requirements
- Ensures information is handled in compliance with policies and regulations
PROVIDES TECHNICAL OVERSIGHT
- Aligns technology approaches across the ART
- Provide technical consultancy to department staff and participate in business
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.