Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement.
Utilizes advanced, highly complex modeling and measuring techniques. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
Directs functional testing of various projects or systems.
Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
Develops new functionality or updates the existing, to meet client needs.
Writes and updates project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials.
Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager)
Serves as advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
· Provides a key role in communicating and supporting operational requirements for the customer by interfacing between customer equities at home, in the field, and with other US Government agencies
· Supports and provides keen insight into a wide range of operational and programmatic activities that transcends geographic or transnational issues
· Manages and track cases supporting the customers operational requirements; draft, coordinate, and/or monitor intelligence reports and production; provide timely guidance, including identifying risks and proposing mitigation strategies
· Conducts research and analysis using customer tools and databases; and demonstrate expert knowledge and/or proficiency in a geographical area or substantive issue
· Directly and indirectly supervise and mentor field operations to successfully plan, design, develop and implement new program initiatives
· Conduct and supervise needs assessments and feasibility studies
· Ensure appropriate mechanisms for program monitoring and evaluation, backstopping, and problem solving for field programs
· Analyze, monitor and evaluate success rate of the program activities completed as per implementation plan on a monthly basis
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 10+ years of experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.