We are in the business of keeping our nation safe and secure by creating solutions for our government clients. To do so, we hire the best and the brightest in the field of Cyber Security. If you have a passion for this line of work, apply today.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university within a cyber-security or related discipline
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Familiarity with application of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
-Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Comfortable with searching, evaluating and researching sources to gather and analyze technical information
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.