General Dynamics IT (GDIT) is preparing to bid on a proposal for one of our Intel Community customers. We are leveraging our core and vast experience to Prime this effort. GDIT offers next level of mission centric
capabilities and would like you to be part of our team when we win!
We seek subject matter expertise for highly sensitive and important roles supporting and enhancing a global, mission-focused network infrastructure (NOT Enterprise IT) and related operational tools.
Dulles, VA. corridor.
Cisco, Juniper, VMWare configuration, installation, and administration.
- Active TS/ Poly required day one.
HIGHLY DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS
- Cisco, Juniper Training or Certification(s) highly desired
- Some labor categories include DOD Approved 8140/ 8570 (baseline certifications), Information Assurance (baseline certifications).
- Analyzes customer requirements and provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Performs maintenance and upgrade of networks including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and networks.
- Maintains network integrity and connectivity while ensuring compliance with policies and maintains system backup and recovery capability.
- Coordinates the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.