Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as an Intelligence Operations Support Senior at GDIT. You’ll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Intelligence Operations Support Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Intelligence Operations Support Senior joining our team to be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and disseminating intelligence information to support decision-making at all levels of the organization. This includes collecting, triaging, and reviewing information from a variety of sources. The Intelligence Analyst then analyzes this information to identify trends, patterns, and threats. Finally, the Intelligence Analyst disseminates this information to decision-makers in a clear and concise way.
HOW AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Provides current and emergent intelligence reporting to customers, updating, maintaining, and disseminating products
● Executes and tracks intelligence sharing amongst multiple stakeholders
● Provides continuous intelligence watch, maintaining communication with respective components and partner agencies
● Monitors Indications and Warning (I&W) and is responsible for determining when a threat needs to be communicated to relevant authority. May participate in Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP) as required
● Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science ● Required Experience: 5+ years of technical related experience ● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with Poly
● Preferred Skills:
Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence operations
Experience supporting intelligence operations (e.g.: watch operations or knowledge management)
Specific certifications or education/training may be required, depending on job assignment
● Location: On Customer Site ● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home ● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from ● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.