Performs various clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties for assigned manager(s) at the Regional Training Site- Medical (RTS-Med) facility. Provides secretarial assistance to Site Manager and various Branch leads in support of program management.
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. May design spreadsheets and maintain simple databases.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. May require proficiency in the use of specialized software applications, depending on job assignment.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Education/Equivalent Training Required: Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: 1-3 years of related administrative/secretarial experience. One-year experience in performing administrative functions using U.S. Government and military documents and procedures preferred.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Effective administrative and organizational skills. Proficiency in the use of general office equipment, such as typewriter, fax machine, photocopier, and personal computer. Proficiency in the use of basic office-related software applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Effective communications skills.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.