GDIT has an opening for a high-energy, patient, proactive, client-focused individual who wants to grow and learn this exciting position as a Recruiting Coordinator.
This role plays a critical role to the success of our Talent Acquisition and Mobility Team and can directly impact candidate experience. You will perform a variety of professional and administrative responsibilities in support of the recruiting organization. In addition, you will work directly with recruiters and candidates to offer assistance through the recruiting process from offer of employment through on-boarding.
Day in the life.....
• Support multiple recruiters in a high volume environment
• Process offer letters, track offer acceptances, ensure completion of new hire paperwork and update the applicant tracking system throughout the candidate on-boarding process
• Assist with background investigation and drug test process as determined to ensure they are processed and contingencies are lifted
• Assists the Recruiters to keep candidates warm, update them as contingencies lifted from their offers, help to set start dates, and answers any new hire paperwork/on-boarding questions
• Responsible for managing the on-boarding of new hires throughout the entire on-boarding process
• Ensure data accuracy within the HR and Application Tracking system
• Process sign-on bonuses and any other related payments
• Perform administrative tasks and participate in special projects as needed for assigned recruiting team
• Supports the recruiting team's special programs and events which may include to screening new candidates, utilizing independent judgement to make decisions based on company guidelines, measuring and reporting out on the effectiveness of the program or events, processing employee referral bonus payments, and promoting the programs internally/externally.
• Supports continuous process improvement initiatives
• Creates and edits documentation for process changes
• Conducts training on recruiting topics and is knowledgeable about systems and tools
· Required Education: Associate's Degree with 3 years of administrative experience or
· If Bachelor's Degree, must have 1 year of administrative experience
· Strong business acumen; knows or ability to learn government contracting and the business accounts
· Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
· Ability to work independently
· Self-confidence, self-starter with a sense of urgency
· Solutions oriented and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail is required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
· Excellent calendar management skills
· 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or Recruiting
· Experience with process improvement
· Previous experience working for a defense contractor
· Experience working with Recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.