Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
Looking for an experienced team member to coordinate between a team of System and Network Engineers along with other IT professionals to provide the government with monthly reports that provide performance indicators. Must bring critical thinking to projects that may have ambiguous requirements and provide problem solving services, such as: refine the requirements, application of analytic logic and reasoning, developing data sources and create a deliverable report that ensures a clear answer to the original government request.
* Create and maintain recurring (monthly and ah-hoc) metric reports that provide an accurate status of the BICES-X capability
* Work horizontally and vertically across the organization utilizing current tool sets (Server applications, Solar Winds, SPLUNK) to generate standardize data for PACOM and BICES enterprise
* Automate process to reduce manual process to pull data from multiple sources and different classified networks
* Provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced technical staff members
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology
1. 8 years of experience required.
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
3. Must meet DoD 8570.01M requirements for IAT Level II (e.g. Security+CE. etc).
4. Excellent oral and written communications.
5. Proficiency with tools such as Visual Basic, MS Excel
6. Ability to prioritize and self-manage a multi-tasked workload in a fast paced environment
7. Must be able to work independently to research, analyze, and form solutions
8. Must be able to translate data into information; resulting in data-driven recommendations
9. Proficiency in areas such as probability and statistics, applied mathematics, Mathematical programming (linear, nonlinear, integer), Network analysis and Queuing theory
10. Must have ability to work in a cross-functional team environment. Ability to make decisions with sound judgment while complying with policies and procedures
1. Formal training in Operations Research and/or demonstrated experience in problem solving and structuring information and data.
2. Experience with SPLUNK, SolarWinds, SharePoint, Tableau
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.